Thanks to our wonderful setting and great facilities, we get requests all the time from people who’d like to film footage, take photographs, do research and more. We understand that getting that perfect shot, footage, or finding out the crucial piece of information is not easy so we’ll do our best to help out where we can.
Filming & Photography
Like all other public places, we have a few guidelines that we’d like people to follow...
- For operational and security reasons, security procedures cannot be filmed or photographed and if you have specific queries about this please get in touch.
- And for data protection, and privacy reasons, keep in mind that customers and staff may not be photographed, filmed or interviewed without agreement from ourselves at Shannon Group first.
- If you plan on filming a particular airline or tour operator or partner company, our advice is that you do need to get permission directly from that company in advance.
- For any commercial filming or photography projects, we’d love if you could give us a week’s notice and then we’ll get back to you and give you the go-ahead before you begin. If you could provide a copy of public liability insurance certificate, we’d really appreciate that too. Get in touch here.
Radio / TV
Airport Airside Access
You have already been in touch on your project . The next step is to apply for a special airside access pass. Airside refers to all areas of the Airport that lie beyond security search, including the Shannon Duty Free, the departure lounges, boarding gates, aircraft ramp, taxiways and runways.
- Permission must be sought at least 24hrs in advance and requests must be accompanied by the names, addresses and company details of all individuals who wish to go 'Airside'
- Applicants should remember to bring valid photo ID Film crews on the day of filming.
- A member of our team will accompany you on your visit.
Doing research is not an easy job and whether it’s for school, college, or work, we’ll do our best to facilitate you. Simply get in touch by email and tell us why you’d like to find out more about Shannon Group and we’ll be happy to help out.