If you’re a journalist, producer or are working on a story or project on Shannon Group and its companies, we’d be delighted to help out. But like all organisations, we do have a few guidelines we hope you can follow.
Shannon Airport: For technical reasons, all media organisations must seek specific permission before using satellite vans to broadcast live from Shannon Airport.
And if you think you’ll need airside access (that’s any part of the terminal beyond security search, including the travel value and duty free shops, departure lounge, boarding gates, customs hall, aircraft ramp, taxiways and runways), there are a few extra things to keep in mind…
- You’ll need permission at least 24hrs in advance and requests must be accompanied by the names, addresses and company details of all people who wish to enter the restricted area.
- Film crews are also required to produce either a current driving license or a current passport in order to progress through security screening on the day of filming.
- A member of Airport Authority staff will accompany you and your team at all times while airside.
- In general, you’ll need authorisation from the Airport Authority before any filming, photography or radio interviews can take place on airport property.
- For more information, visit here.
For applications to film or record at Shannon Airport, Shannon Heritage or Shannon Commercial Properties locations, please contact:
Nandi O’Sullivan -Head of Communications
T: +353 61 712890 / 086 2371510
Shannon Group Latest News – Click Here