Marketing Executive – Property
Marketing Executive – Property
Shannon Commercial Properties – 3-Year Fixed Term Contract
Shannon Commercial Properties (SCP), a Shannon Group plc company, is a successful and rapidly growing commercial property business. Key company assets include the Shannon Free Zone (SFZ) and other significant business parks in the Limerick and Mid-West region. SCP has over 200 properties and in excess of 2M sq. ft. of office, industrial, manufacturing and logistics space. SCP is currently undertaking a redevelopment program in the SFZ and has invested €40M in new and refurbished offices, warehouses and manufacturing facilities in the last three years. The next phase of redevelopment program is currently in the planning phase. The SFZ is home to over 150 companies employing almost 8,000 employees across a diverse range of industries. The SFZ is also home to Shannon’s International Aviation Services Centre (IASC), a cluster of over 60 aerospace and aviation companies employing 2,800 employees. The Shannon Commercial Properties (SCP) team also manages the commercial property business of Shannon Airport which generates significant rental income from nine aircraft hangars and tenants based in the terminal building.
| Role Purpose
|Reporting to the Managing Director of SCP, the key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive are to support and execute the marketing, advertising, promotional & digital activities of the business to increase its sales & lease revenues. The Executive will also be responsible for the marketing budget spend.
| Key Areas of Responsibility
|The successful candidate will:
- Working with the MD of SCP and the senior team develop a marketing strategy to support the growth ambitions of the business.
- Devise, develop and execute marketing plans for the business to persuade and influence existing and potential customers. This will include planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating marketing activities, advertising and promotional programs and action plans as necessary.
- Create and implement successful marketing campaigns and activities from end to end, delivering the agreed marketing activities within the approved timeframe and budget.
- Proactively establish and maintain a professional and efficient working relationship with a range of stakeholders including both internal and external clients, and suppliers.
- Build marketing support relationships with commercial estate agents and national economic development agencies (IDA, Enterprise Ireland)
- Manage the design, print, production, receipt and distribution of all marketing materials and collateral including monthly newsletters (including e-marketing & online messaging). Prepare high quality corporate presentations as required by the MD.
- Develop and execute the implementation of the SCP digital/social media strategy, including website content and the administration of both the company and other websites e.g. daft.ie.
- Co-ordinate with IASC and Group Marketing colleagues to ensure completeness and consistency of marketing collaterals in areas of common interest (e.g. IASC cluster)
- Database compilation and management for all SCP customers. Work with IASC on SFZ and technology parks database.
- Responsible for gathering market and competitor data, identify consumer requirements to recognise marketing opportunities, define markets, competitor’s share, competitor’s strengths and weaknesses and establish target market.
- Responsibility for ensuring all marketing activities, design and promotions are consistent with Group marketing guidelines, policies and activities.
- Adhoc marketing duties as they arise including occasionally showing properties to prospective clients and/or tenants.
|Person, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
|The successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 3- 4 years previous experience in a similar marketing role
- 3rd level degree in Marketing or Business Studies
- Experience in the Commercial Property sector a significant advantage
- Demonstrated experience in managing marketing campaigns required
- A proven ability to contribute to all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Proven experience of managing websites and digital campaigns
|Applications in the form of a cover letter and current CV quoting the Job Role and Reference to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive no later than 12 noon Wednesday, 21st March 2018.