Learning and Organisation Development Specialist – Shannon Group plc
3-Year Fixed Term Contract Ref: SG01/2019
The Shannon Group plc (Shannon Airport, Shannon Heritage and Shannon Commercial Properties) is seeking to recruit a Learning & Organisation Development Specialist, reporting to the Group HR Director, based at Shannon Group offices in Shannon Airport.
The Shannon Group plc is a commercial semi-state company made up of Shannon Airport Authority, Shannon Heritage and Shannon Commercial Properties providing critical infrastructure and delivering economic benefits to both the West of Ireland and wider national economy. This role is about business partnering and delivering highly effective L&D programmes and employee engagement initiatives across Shannon Group companies. The role will play an important part in the general HR service delivery to the Group and will be a key part of the HR team responding to changing business needs and leading on selected people development initiatives. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of design and delivery of learning programmes, employee engagement initiatives and internal communications.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Partner with Shannon Group companies to conduct training needs analysis and talent development programmes, design and deliver learning programmes to help achieve business objectives
- Support the development and drive the implementation of our Group employee engagement strategy
- Support business leaders to ensure effective communication and engagement practices are embedded across the organization, through both traditional and digital channels
- Working with the HR team in each business to drive continuous improvements of HR systems and processes
- Drive the Performance Management & Development process to achieve improved levels of performance and consistency in approach
- Use HR Analytics and cost/benefit analysis to manage projects including communications, culture change and employee engagement projects
- Support and counsel business unit managers, functional leaders and teams in the development of people
- Support a broad range of HR activities that will deliver our People Strategy
Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified, with previous experience in L&D and will have led or been central to delivering effective employee engagement strategies
- Proven project management experience with excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Resilient and driven individual, adept at multitasking while working autonomously within agreed timeframes
- Strong business and people acumen, commercial understanding is essential
- An adaptable communication style, with strong influencing and organizational skills
Candidates should write via email, stating how they meet the above requirements and enclosing curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 30th January at 12 midday.